Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kim Sang Bum

Hello all :D . okay already very long I don't post something here. Yeah, beacuse I may not have time *kicked*. no, actually because Im very lazy this holiday :P because i fill it with playing facebook, indignantly brother, washing dishes (?!), cleaning house and cleaning up the road (ha?!). Okay on June 20th (tomorrow) is the national examination announcement. I hope I'll graduate and enter the top 49 ranking. Not only that I want to graduate high school in SMA 8 jakarta. hahaha do you know kim bum aka Kim Sang bum? If not, ill tell you. Kim Bum. The first time i knew him when he playing K-dorama Boys Before Flowers.
He served as So Yi Jung. You surely know BBF adaptability oh domic Hana Yori Dango (Japan). Okay, Jum to topic friends :) hahaaahhaa I'll present some photo of kim bum that make me (and certainly all the girls) to be stunned and so is insanity. hahahahah enjoy :Z
















okayyyy hahahahahah i can't upload more photos ... its to many on my flashdisk :P


No comments: